Saturday, February 7, 2015

Ambition

Oh Afiqah,
Remember the days I swim daily
I was carefree
As if nothing could stop me from being what I wish to be.
Remember,Afiqah?
Oh Afiqah,
Remember the days where I hand paint almost everywhere
I collected rocks and made them alive
My parents never bought me plaster of paris or plasterciene, i just put water at the soil from the garden infront of my house, turn it into clay and make shapes out of it.
And then i painted them as well.
I remember mr.snail and dice.
Nobody could stop me, like the world is the most beautiful place ever.
Remember, Afiqah?
Oh Afiqah, remember I wanted to be a vetrinarian?
Because going to the zoo was always the best place to visit
Because my bestfriend was a cat named Cat
Because seeing animals die infront of me breaks my heart
Breaks me into pieces til I want to die with them
Remember Afiqah?
But being a national swimmer needs practice, and I have other things to do.
But being a famous artist needs creativity and peace, Im too busy to waste time.
But being a vet needs to be smart and hardworking, i am noy intelligent enough.
And Afiqah, do you remember when you blew your dreams away? Now what..?
(I used I because i want myself to remember)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID YOU LOVE IT?