Thursday, August 10, 2017

Blessings

I have been at peace with myself for more than half a year now and I cannot be anymore grateful. I'm done chasing unworthy things like people who no longer put effort in a friendship, all sorts of negative energy. I have my family with me and a bunch of good friends who supports me through it all. I do whatever I want, that makes me happy. Chasing dreams are easier than pleasing hearts ain't it? It gives me a better focus on my studies, my hobbies and passion and the things I truly love. I rationalize easily and I make better decisions. I don't know how long this would last, but even if it's going to be taken away soon, I'm gonna have to face it with an open heart. To those people I care for, I am always here if you need me. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID YOU LOVE IT?