Monday, April 17, 2017

Sincerely, Lessons Of Life

To all the people I did wrong,
by the power of technology
I was informed that you are happy

Happy, what exactly is happiness?
Maybe sleeping with a full fed tummy
Maybe sleeping on a bed
Maybe sleeping
Maybe achieving
Maybe understanding
Maybe 'they lived happily ever after' as an ending
To me, happiness is knowing where you stand, understanding every single worth you're worth, and cherishing the idea of it.

You see, happiness is not a destination,
just like success,
just like faith,
it is a constant fluctuation
of smiles and hitting rock bottom.

So to all the people I did wrong,
Thank you for existing in my life
so that you could taste the pain of hitting a pit
Thank you for knowing
that I wasn't worth your time but still tried
Thank you for feeding my ego
Thank you, for all the efforts put
only for you to know how it feels like not being appreciated
Thank you, for moving on with your life

To all the people I did wrong,
Nope I am not going to say sorry anymore
The unreplied emails I sent is enough, I guess
Thank you for finally leaving me alone
regretting my actions,
after I have pushed you away too many times
congratulations for going through this part of life,
congratulations for surviving hell
congratulations for stepping away from me

To all the people I did wrong
Have I not told you every single day,
that you are worth it
And I am not worth any of your efforts
Hahaha, you were stubborn honey you said happiness was me
You deserve all the good things in life
and you won't reach heavens if your hands was gripping strong mine

But you know,
to all the people I did wrong
I am happy for you have found the happiness that I meant
I told you I'm nothing like her
Do you get me now?

Well, have fun riding unicorns
I'm probably gonna wave from down here,
only if you wish to look back and smile
But if you don't then that is perfectly okay
Nobody wants to remember the bad stuffs anyway, do they?

Sincerely,
Your lessons in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID YOU LOVE IT?